Our ACCURL Smart Genius KJG 3015 Fibre Laser Cutting system, equipped with Precitec Cutting Head. All construction sub units including fibre laser resonators, CNC controls, software, handling equipment and so on are supplied by world class manufacturers. We offer an all offer competitive price, delivered to your works and onsite set up & training – backed by local technical support.The principal characteristics of the ACCURL Smart Genius KJG 3015 Fibre Laser are
• Compact design facilitating a wide variety of applications
• CNC with laser control function
• Resonator with reflective sensors.
• Highly dynamic equipment
• Installation and start up within 5 days
• Incredibly fast & flexible, the ACCURL Smart Fibre Laser cutting system is the ideal partner for ultra-high-speed cutting. Our Genius Model has the ability to cut a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals while maintaining low operational costs.
• User friendly FISCUT CypCut CAS/CAM CNC Control Unit
• Unique Features
o Maximum simultaneous positioning speed: 125m/min
o Acceleration speed 12m/S2 (1.2G)
o Precision +/- 0.02mm
o IPG Resonator.
• Advanced RAYTOOLS cutting head (with air cross blast)
• Auto nesting power output function
• Auto time and unit cost calculation function
• External network connectionTECHNICAL DATA
• Model: KJG-1530DT / 1000w
• Cutting Area 1500mm x 3000mm
• CNC Control Unit FISCUT CypCut CNC Control
• Laser Head RAYTOOLS ( Swiss)
• Fibre Laser IPG (German)
• Servo Drives Yaskawa (Japan)
• Reduction Gear Drives Shimpo (Japan)
• Linear Guide THK (Taiwan)
• Pneumatics SMC (Japan)
• Rapid Traverse (X&Y) 105m/min
• Acceleration 1.2G / (12m/s2)
• Vector Speed 12m/min
• Positioning Accuracy +- 0.03mm
• Repeatability +- 0.02mm
• Drawing Program Mode AI, DWG, PLT, DXF format import directly
• Total Power 15Kw
• Max. Table Load 1250Kg
• Dimensions 4350mm x 2150mm x 1500mm
Material Max Thickness Cutting Speed
• Carbon Steel 10mm 0.5 ~ 0.8m/min
• Stainless Steel 4mm 0.6 ~ 1.2m/min
• Aluminium 2.5mm 0.7 ~ 1.5m/min
• Copper 2.5mm 0.5 ~ 1.0m/min
CNC CONTROL & SOFTWARE
• Our KJG Fibre Laser is controlled with a Cypcut CNC Control unit.
• Web based interface Windows XP for easy use.
• Easy data entry using ACCURL interface. The operator can easily and quickly edit and modify the cut quality for varying materials
• Look ahead function
• 40GB program memory
• Ethernet connection
• Worldwide Siemens support
• 15” LCD flat screen
• G Code programming language
• Advance corner applications with power modulation provides perfect corners
• Remote diagnostics offered.
• Program can be completely created off-line using CAD/CAM system Metalix or Lantek
• Can be directly drawn or directly imported from other CAD Systems in DXF, IGES and so on
• Full auto cutting (Any CAD drawing can be imported to create NC codeswhich are loaded to the controller via network or memory stick)
• Full auto nesting allowing optimisation of material
• Sprint Cut – chooses the shortest path of head from one to another contour
• Fast Head Path Anti-collision protection
• Real font styles are supported to cut or mark
• Pre-Piercing finishes all piercing prior to contours.
LASER CUTTING HEAD
• RAYTOOLS AG Laser Cutting Head – New Type BM110 Series
• QCS Connector with absolute high cut quality
o Manual focus adjustment
o Auto focus adjustment through “Z-collimator module”
o Auto adjustment of the focus and depth of the laser beam by “MZ-collimator module”
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT WE CAN OFFER
• Pipe & Profile Cutting Option
• Silenced Screw Compressor
• Fume Extraction Units
• Decoiler, Straightening & Feeder
What You Need to Supply:
❚Stability of 3-phase Voltage +-5%
❚Dew point less than 5 Degrees C.
❚Air to be filtered.
❚Laser to be sited on one slab / not over expansion joints.
❚Temperature: 5~35 Degrees C.
❚Notebook or Desktop PC for programming use.