SG630-JS. Linishing & Deburring Machine, Jonsen, 600mm wide capacity, 1-80mm Working Thickness,
❚JONSEN deburring machines are leaders in the market of deburring equipment.
❚with a complete range of products we can offer you the best solution to your deburring applications.
❚an extremely robust machine.
❚perfect for deburring of punched and laser cut parts, as well as deburring / deslagging machines for flame and plasma cut parts.
❚dry deburring machines are extremely low in maintenance, and should be chosen if no material mix has been processed, suitable for stainless steel fabricators and plasma cut parts.
❚wet deburring machines are ideal when a material mixed out of steel, stainless and aluminium is to be deburred. this ensures that there will be no contamination of stainless with steel debris and vice versa.
❚call through with your requirements now.
❚Maximum working width: 600mm
❚Working thickness: 1-80mm
❚Minimum working length: 300mm
❚Feed speed: 2-11m/min
❚Total motor power: 9KW (standard)
❚Measurement of abrasive belt: 630×1900mm
DRY MACHINE V WET MACHINE TO CONSIDER.
Advantage of dry machine: SG###-JS
1. Lower cost of purchase.
2. Easy operation and very less maintenance.
Disadvantage of dry machine:
1. Dust during operation, so that the SG###-JS must works with a wet dust collector in addition to the machine itself (extra cost if you don’t have one)
So the dust collector is an extra cost.
2. Cause heat during grinding / may cause issues with aluminium
Advantage of wet machine: SG###-WJS
1. Low heat during grinding and Linishing
2. Perfect surface finishing on all your materials
3. No dust, dust and grains are collected by an automatic paper filter.
Disadvantage of wet machine:
1. Higher initial purchase cost purchase than dry machine